Available in the church and via live-stream.
Parish News as of August 12
We continue to give thanks to our Mother, the Blessed Virgin Mary, for caring for us all during this challenging time. Please be mindful of the following changes and requirements:
- The Parish Office is now open 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday. Everyone visiting the Parish Office must wear a mask.
- New Mass Schedule: Saturday 5:00pm; Sunday 7:00am, 9:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm, 5:00pm
- Seating is limited per safety guidelines. Seats will be available on a first come first serve basis.
- Entrance to the church is restricted to the front door and elevator only. Side doors are for exiting only.
- Masks must be worn at all times while inside the church.
- On Sundays, seating will be assigned by ushers as people arrive to ensure proper social distancing.
- Only the priest and deacon will receive Communion during the Mass. Everyone else, including the Eucharistic Ministers, will receive Communion after the final blessing.
- Parishioners may not congregate before or after Mass inside the church. Outside the church proper social distancing must be observed.
- Those who are most vulnerable due to age or health are encouraged to stay home. Such individuals are welcome to visit the church during the week for private prayer. The obligation to attend Sunday Mass continues to be dispensed by Bishop Checchio.
- Those who are sick or symptomatic must stay home.
- Watch our website and bulletins for more information and directives regarding our religious education program and all other parish ministries, groups, and activities as they are permitted by the diocese.
- Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration now takes place in the church, except weekdays when Mass is celebrated and Sunday 7:00am-6:00pm. Live-stream Eucharistic Adoration continues to be available 24/7 from the chapel. See the link in the website banner.
See our parish and diocesan websites www.diometuchen.org for ongoing updates. We thank all our first responders and frontline workers who continue to serve the needs of the community, and we ask that you continue to pray for the healing and comfort for all those affected by COVID-19.
2020 Bishop’s Annual Appeal
2020 Apelación Anual del Obispo
Welcome to Our Website
We are the Roman Catholic Parish of Our Lady of Fatima located in the Township of Piscataway, in Middlesex County, New Jersey. We belong to the Diocese of Metuchen and consist of about 2,600 registered families. We are a vibrant and active community of faith reflecting the ethnic and cultural diversity of the Universal Church.
As pastor of this parish, it is with great joy that I welcome you to our website. I pray and hope that you will find it informative, enjoyable, and inspirational. Please feel free to visit our site often, and should you visit or move into the Piscataway area, know that we welcome you and invite you to become part of our parish family.
Sincerely in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary,
Rev. Arlindo Paul Da Silva
Celebration of the Sacrament of First Communion
Add Sat, Nov 7 @ 10:30 AM
for last year's 2nd graders
Add Sun, Nov 22 @ 1:00 PM
Save the date!